You want to know the email workflow for when a parent fails to pay for a Credit/Debit Card only activity on time
This document assumes the following:
You have set up your Credit Card section in Settings
You are considering or already taking bookings into Credit/Debit Card only activities
Credit Card Only Activities
Sometimes parents fail to pay for their booking in two hours' time. Below is an explanation of the email workflow for the parent and the provider if this happens.
Booking confirmation workflow for credit/debit card-only activities
At the Time of Booking
1. When parents book into a Credit/debit Card only activity, the parent will immediately receive a tentative booking confirmation email:
2. The parent will immediately receive a secondary email, which will hold the invoice for their booking. The invoice will have a pay now button.
3. If they're still logged into Enrolmy at the time of booking, they can pay immediately, OR they can pay through the invoice sent to their inbox.
4. They are given two hours to pay for the booking in full.
After the Two Hours Time
Parents who don't pay within this two-hour window will receive a booking cancellation email that looks like this:
A provider will know that the booking has been cancelled by:
1. The child will be removed from the activity
2. The child's invoice will then be voided
Awesome! You now understand the credit card only option within an activity!