You have an Active Kids Voucher for your child and would like to use this when booking an activity
You have a Creative Kids Voucher for your child and would like to use this when booking an activity
This document assumes the following:
You allow the use of Active Kids or Creative Kids vouhers for your activity
How To Use An Active Kids or Creative Kids Voucher on Enrolmy
Active Kids or Creative Kids Voucher details can be submitted by parents during their booking process.
Parent Booking Process
1. Select which activity you would like to book your child into.
2. On the booking form for the activity of your choice, select the tickbox that asks if you have an Active Kids or Creative Kids Voucher
3. Enter the details of your voucher
Child's name (as shown on the voucher)
Child's date of birth
The voucher number (do not enter spaces or dashes into the field)
The expiry date of the voucher.
4. Proceed with your booking and the voucher balance will automatically deduct from the total activity cost.
5. If applicable, please pay the remaining amount on your invoice.
Parents can only use the voucher once per child.
The activity must run for at least 8 weeks.
The voucher cannot be used alongside an activity that utilizes free trials.
If the voucher is rejected by the NSW Government, your activity provider will be in touch.
Awesome! You are now booked into your term programme and have successfully submitted your Creative or Active Kids Voucher!