Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How To Request Changes To Family Details


  1. You are a parent and require details changed by Enrolmy

  2. You are a provider and require details of a family changed by Enrolmy

This document assumes the following:

How to Request Changes To Family Details

  1. Please complete the Family Changes on Enrolmy form for the Enrolmy Support Team:

  2. An Enrolmy Support Agent will be in touch to either request more information from you or to confirm that we have actioned the requested change.

 Awesome! You now know how to request changes to be made by Enrolmy!

Last Updated:

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.