You want to know the best way to setup your van/bus pickup session for before & after school care or a holiday programme activity type
You will learn how to:
1. Setup a van/bus pickup category
2. Setup a van/bus pickup session
3. Set a cap against this session
4. You should refer to the session creation process checklist to ensure that you also attach the correct xero branch/department and account code to this new session
1. Setup Van/Bus Pickup Categories
You need to ensure that you set up a category specifically for your van session so that it works independently of your other sessions.
Add an additional category by:
1. Within your organisation Settings, head to Sessions Categories
2. Select Add Another Category
3. Input the category name: Bus Pickup or Van Pickup
4. Don't forget to Save Changes
2. Setup Van/Bus Pickup Sessions
The next step is to add in a van/bus pickup session that your parents can book alongside a before and after school care or holiday programme session. Add a van pick up the session by:
1. Within your organisation Settings, head to Session Pricing
2. Select Add Another Session
3. Input the specific details for your van pick up session:
Activity type - Before and After School Care or Holiday Programme
Session Name - Bus Pickup or Van Pickup
Category - Bus Pickup or Van Pickup
Limit - Set a session cap that reflects how many children max can book into a pickup session.
Start Time - Set the Bus Pickup or Van Pickup start time
Finish Time - Set the Bus Pickup or Van Pickup finish time
Session Price - Set the price associated with the session
Session type - IMPORTANT You need to select INDEPENDENT so that it works independently against all your other sessions.
Xero tracking option - If applicable, attach your programme type branch/department code.
Important: Parents will need to book a van session pick up as well as a before or after school session if they require both due to the independent session setting.