You want to download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk App
You want to know how to use the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
This document assumes the following:
You have a live activity running with attendees booked in
You or your Organisation has a tablet to download the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk
You tablet system settings are up to date
Digitally Handling Attendance with the Sign-In Kiosk
The Sign-In Kiosk has been designed for parents, guardians and caregivers to sign their child/ren in and out of programmes. Enabling families to digitally sign their child/ren in and out of programmes with the Sign-In Kiosk App is beneficial for activity providers:
1. Your attendance list will be automatically generated.
3. The parent/caregiver/guardian digital signature will be stored inside your Enrolmy Account.
4. The sign in and sign out time for each child will be stored inside your Enrolmy Account.
How to Setup the Sign-In Kiosk
Create your Enrolmy Account
1. Office administrators should add onsite staff to Enrolmy as a tutor.
2. Office administrators should assign tutors to their activities
3. Tutors should create a password for their account by following the link in their email. Note that when an office administrator adds a tutor to Enrolmy, the tutor will have 24 hours to create their password via the email link. If the create an account link has expired. Please contact your office administrator to resend the staff invite link.
Install the Sign-In Kiosk App
The Sign-In Kiosk can only be utilised on an Android or Apple Tablet.
Your Tablet Requirements
Ensure that at the beginning of every term and holiday period;
The tablet system settings have been updated.
You check the App/Play Store to ensure that the Enrolmy Sign-In Kiosk is fully up to date.
Minimum operating system;
Recommended operating system;
Android 5.0+ as it supports screen pinning (kiosk mode).
Awesome! You now know how to use the Enrolmy Sign-in Kiosk!