You would like to understand WINZ Credit Notes
How WINZ Credit Notes are Generated
For BASC or HP that Invoice in Arrears - Upon saving and finalizing the Enrolmy Subsidies Reconciliation Process, WINZ Credit Notes for that week are generated.
For BASC or HP that Invoice in Arrears - Or in an arrears payment case; saving and finalizing a partially reconciled week will generate a WINZ Credit Note.
For HP that Invoice in Advance - Or in an invoicing in advance instance, uploading the WINZ Statement and then saving and finalizing the week; will generate WINZ Credit Notes
How WINZ Credit Notes are Applied
For BASC or HP that invoice in arrears:
1. These WINZ Credit Notes can either be manually allocated to outstanding or overdue invoices from the Money > Credit Notes tab
2. Or you can apply the WINZ Credit Notes in bulk, when generating invoices for the week in arrears.
3. The draft invoice will have the WINZ Credit Notes automatically applied against them.
For HP that invoice in advance:
1. Save and finalize the Enrolmy Subsidy Reconcilation Process within the HP activity
2. WINZ Credit Notes will be created in bulk, and will need to be allocated to already generated invoices from the Money > Credit Notes tab