- You want to know the payment options for your Enrolmy subscription.
- You have a business card.
- You can navigate to the Billing and Account section in your Enrolmy account.
Automated Monthly Subscription Payment
Ensure that you have 24/7 access to your Enrolmy account by paying for your monthly subscription via your organisation credit/debit card. This payment method automatically deducts your subscription amount every month. Up to $1 NZD will be initially charged to your organisation credit/debit card. This charge will be reversed and refunded back to you within 7 working days.
- Head to the Billing & Account section within your organisation settings
- Select Make me the account holder and complete the account holder details.
- Select "Add Card"
- Enter your organisation credit/debit card details
Awesome! You don't need to worry about your monthly payments to Enrolmy as this will happen automatically!
Manual Monthly Subscription Payment
Pay for your monthly subscription with Direct Debit. Enrolmy partners with Ezidebit to enable this option for you. Understand the steps below to start the Direct Debit Payment process and ensure that you read through Ezidebit's DDR Service Agreement.
1. There is an additional $5.00 per month on top of your Enrolmy Plan to utilise the direct debit payment method
2. And a one-off fee of $1.70 to set this up initially with Ezidebit.
3. Please contact support to set up Direct Debit for your monthly subscription payment.
4. An Enrolmy Expert will schedule a zoom session with you to set up Direct Debit.