- Some of the emails you send from Enrolmy are going to spam/junk folders and you want to find out why.
You understand how to send emails out of Enrolmy
- You understand that Enrolmy sends automated emails to customers.
Enrolmy's system templated emails are considered to be transactional emails. Our transactional emails include the following type;
- Invoices or statements
- Booking confirmation emails
- Invite to join
- Enrolment form reminders
Enrolmy's content and quality assurance processes ensure that our transactional emails are not considered spam by spam filters. Due to majority of Enrolmy emails being transactional; we hold a high non-spam score.
Identifying 'Spammy' Emails
Unsolicited emails or group emails that you create inside Enrolmy, could easily be flagged as spam if;
- You send too many of these types of emails
- The content of the email is poor
- The customer not receiving Enrolmy emails has marked an email as spam or junk in the past.
Quality Content Testing
If customers are not receiving your emails from Enrolmy then you can check the following;
- Ask the customer to check their junk/spam folder
- Double-check the customer has not unsubscribed from receiving your emails.
- Use the tool mail-tester.com to see why your emails are being flagged as spam