- You want to know how to view enrolment form information on the mobile app
- You want to know how to call, text or email primary/emergency contacts
- You want to know how to take profile photos of programme attendees
You have already created a staff login
You have already downloaded the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application
Within the All Attendees tab on the Enrolmy for Providers mobile app, providers are able to quick-view important enrolment information about each child booked into the activity.
- The All Attendees list will be in order of family name A-Z
- Children can be booked in for any day of the activity to appear in this list.
- This is not the sign in/sign out list for the day.
Quick-view Components Overview
- Childs full name
- The ability for staff to take a photo
- Primary contact/guardian details
- Email address
- Phone number
- Emergency contacts
- Medical/ health information
How To Access Enrolment Quick-View
1. Swipe left on attendee's name to view their profile information.
How To Take Attendee Photos
- Click on the attendee name and quick-view if the parent has given you photo permissions.
- If so, then select the camera icon and follow the prompts to take the photo
How To Contact Guardians/Emergency Contacts
- Press and hold on a childs name to reveal a menu with contact options.
- The options are to phone parent
- Text parent
- Open parent contact
- Or open contact.
Or 2. Swipe left on a child's name
a. Long tap on the primary contact/guardian, or emergency contact phone number to text or call
Or 3. Swipe left on a child's name and long tap on the primary contact/guardian, or emergency contact's email address to email