- You want to know how onsite staff can login to the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
You have already created a staff login
You have already downloaded the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application
- You have read and understood How to Access & Download the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
Logging into the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App allows onsite staff too;
- Access their assigned activities.
- Contact parent/guardians of programme attendees
- Sign children in/out and mark them absent from the programme
- Create an ad-hoc roll call
- Review health and safety information for each child on a day
- Mark a future attendee as absent
- Quick book a child into the programme who just shows up
- Send an email to parents
- Reconcile the attendance for the day.
How To Login To the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
1. Open the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App on your mobile device
2. Input your Enrolmy login credentials
3. Select your organisation that you are apart of
4. Select the activity that you are wanting to access information for
5. Select the category that you want to view within that activity.