- You want to know how to send texts from Enrolmy to your staff.
- Your account holder has pre-purchased a credit bundle
- You understand the regulations around sending text messages via Enrolmy Software
- You understand what is deemed as a transactional text.
How To Opt-In Staff Members To Receive Text Messages
Your key administrators must gather permission from staff to opt them into receiving SMS notifications. Then your key administrators will need to opt the staff members in on Enrolmy, following the process below;
1. Within the Customers tab, search for the staff member you want to opt-in.
2. Edit the staff members enrolment form.
3. Select the tickbox to confirm that this Customer has opted in to receive text messages.
4. Don't forget to Save changes to the enrolment form.
How To Send Text Messages To Staff
You can send text messages to staff that are assigned to activities.
2. Within the Activities tab, choose All activities
2. Select the activity/activities that have staff members assigned to them, to whom you want to contact
3. Select '+' and Text Message All Staff
4. Compose your text message and select Send Text Message