Utilising the SMS feature on Enrolmy Software means that you understand the following regulations;
- The regulations for sending text messages in Australia and New Zealand are very strict.
- All SMS notifications must be for transactional purposes only such as booking cancellations.
- Promotional or marketing messages are prohibited.
- You understand what transactional texts are.
- If you are found to be sending non-transactional text messages, the SMS Add-on will be disabled on your Enrolmy Instance.
- Parents/caregivers must explicitly opt-in to receive SMS notifications from you before any messages can be sent to them.
- Staff can only opt parents into receiving SMS messages if prior approval was given by the parent/caregiver
- Your Enrolmy Account Holder can only purchase credit bundles
- Office Administrators & Office Support access levels can send SMS notifications on Enrolmy Software
- Site Administrators & Tutor access levels cannot send SMS notifications on Enrolmy Software
- Office Admins & Office Support must manually opt other staff members into receiving text messages with staffs prior approval.