- You have an existing activity where there are already some bookings.
- You need to add days to your activity.
- You created an activity with the wrong day(s) and need to change them.
You know how to edit an activity.
You know how to add attendees to an activity and to the day or days of that activity.
You have the ability to
- Add extra days to, or
- Remove days from,
your activities after bookings have been taken on that activity.
If you need to know how to remove days Click Here.
Your customers will not be automatically booked into these Extra Days.
Enrolmy doesn’t presume to guess who should be booked into these days so it remains up to you to encourage your parents to modify their bookings or to add attendees yourself.
How to do so:
- Navigate to the activity which you need to edit.
- Click Edit Activity
- Go to the dates section.
- At the bottom, in the 'Insert Extra Day' section, click the 'Select day' box. Choose the date you wish to add.
- Click 'Add additional day'.
- Save your new settings.