Editing Activities Once Created
In a world of constant change, sometimes an alteration is needed to an activity that has already started, or has bookings already made.
How can I edit activity details once they are created, and close off bookings?
In a world of constant change, sometimes an alteration is needed to an activity that has already started, or has bookings already made. It is imperative to check and have another check your activity before its made live as for the protection of greater issues, we have locked the ability to certain changes once it has been set up and Customers have booked sessions.
Where to 'Edit' your Activity
1. Choose your Activity from the 'Activities' Tab
2. Click 'Edit Activity'
3. You can change content and descriptions around your activity. Ensure you save each change.
4. You can change the sessions times of your event, but you cannot change the days, you must also remember to communicate any changes to your customers asap.
5. If you change the time of your sessions, those changes will show at a glance that they have been modified (as shown above), all modified days are different to the rest. Should you make a further change from the top level, ie session times overall, these would normally be applied to all days however your modified entries will NOT change as they were manually changed.
(remember to change these again manually if they are to differ further)
How can I edit when bookings have been made?
When bookings have been made you can edit the activity content and times but no other aspects.
What if Customers have already paid?
If you need to change pricing where bookings exist, currently you are not able to. In this instance you will need to raise a credit note, or make a manual adjustment to the invoice and offer a discount or credit. and notify Enrolmy of changes necessary.
Closing Off Your Activity
To close an activity means no further bookings can be made, and it is no longer visible to the public.
To do this:
1. Select your Activity
2. Select Edit
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and close off your Activity by clicking 'Yes'.