- You have set up an activity on Enrolmy, but it is not functioning as you expected.
- You are seeing warning or error messages when setting up your activity.
You have an existing activity.
You know the business rhythm of your activity.
Incorrect activity setup
This article covers:
- Possible error messages you may see plus their definitions.
- Warnings to prevent incorrect activity set-up.
- What to do if an activity is set up incorrectly.
It is imperative to ensure all the activity details are correct before going live. As once you receive bookings for your activity, certain aspects of the activity are locked down. You will not be able to alter the following;
- Session times and costs that have bookings.
- Attendance caps on previously modified days.
- Remove or edit dates on the calendar that have bookings.
During the set-up, we have now added some warning messages to help alert you to areas that may be incorrect. Below are the various messages you could see.
1. Setup for this activity is incomplete and you cannot publish notification
This activity can not be published because important information is missing. If you have missed adding dates or sessions then you will see the following notification.
To complete the setup of this activity you need to make sure you have:
Selected at least one session in the Session Times and Cost section.
Ticked at least one active day in the Dates, Day Confirmation section.
Or have selected a valid venue that is not archived.
2. Activity is saved but still incomplete notification
This will occur if essential information like the above has been completed, but other information has not yet been filled out. Click on 'the setup of this activity' to be taken to the incomplete set-up and to finalize your activity
3. Preview your activity notification
You will then see the below image showing it is complete and save, now click the blue writing to preview your listing. We advise that you preview every activity created before you GO LIVE. This will ensure the activity will function as you expect it too.
4. How to remove an incorrect activity
Common reasons to archive an activity are for the following:
- You have set it up incorrectly.
- You have created duplicate activities.
- You have no bookings in the activity and you want to remove
- You want to wash up your activities dashboard
4a. Unpublish the activity.
- Go to your 'Edit Activity' page.
- Scroll to the very bottom - Online Publishing Settings.
- Click the YES/NO button so the NO is red next to Show activity publicly...
4b. Archive the activity.
- Go to the Activities tab.
- Select the activity by ticking the box to the left of the activity.
- Select Archive to the left of the search bar.
- Click OK on the pop-up window,
- Your activity can now be found in Archived Activities found under the plus + tab.
Congratulations! You now know how to deal with incorrectly setup activities!