- You need to track and see what changes have been made to customer accounts.
- You want to know if a customer or staff member made the change.
You have active accounts that have had some changes made to them.
You know how to access these accounts in the Customers Tab.
For every user account, we provide a brief record of changes to each item, along with what has changed and when the change happened.
This can be found on the customer record.
For example, if a staff member changes the phone number for a parent this change is recorded. The name of the staff member, the previous phone number, and the number it was changed to is all shown.
Changes are tracked for almost every piece of data about a Parent or Child. The purpose of this feature to provide visibility, accountability, and security over the data of the children in your care.
Here are two examples:
1. This shows changes made by the parent.
2. This shows changes made by a staff member.
Summary of recent changes to an account
- At the top of every customer profile view, there is a section that summarises any recent changes made to the information on the account.
- This makes it easy to see what information, such as phone numbers or addresses, has changed and when.