- You wish to give a particular customer/customers a discount.
- You want the discount to apply to a specific activity type or to all bookings.
You are clear about the discounts you offer and how they affect your business.
You understand the discounts offered when setting up an activity.
- If syncing with Xero - You know how they flow through to Xero.
Give specific Customers discounts. These discount settings are separate from the Activity discounts which can be set up in the activity itself.
How to set up a Direct Discount
1. Within the Customer tab search and select your customer.
2. Click the action cog and select edit.
3. Under Direct Discounts select: "I want to set up a direct discount for this customer".
6. Select which activity type this discount will apply to and add a description.
7. Select the Discount to be a percentage(%) or a dollar amount($).
8. Select an expiry date for the Direct Discount.
The details have been added and will now apply to all bookings associated with your selection, please note this is in addition to any other activity discounts set on the same activity type that they are eligible for. Discounts apply from all new invoices after the change.
Direct Discount FAQ's
When will my Direct Discount apply?
All Direct Discounts will apply to all future bookings for this customer until the set expiration date.
How do Direct Discounts and Activity Discounts work together?
Filter your Direct Discount Customers
Please note, this tab shows direct discounts only, it does not show activity discounts such as Earlybird or Multiple Booking discounts.
1. Navigate to the Customers tab and click the '+' button.
2. Select Direct Discount Customers.
4. Here you can: Export to CSV, search by activity type, filter the customers, or select multiple customers.
5. Edit a discount and the expiry date here, by clicking the Action cog on the right-hand side of the customers' details.
6. Click Save Changes when you are finished updating and making changes.
Great! Now you know how to Add and Manage Direct Discounts.