- You need to add a discount directly to a customer/attendee of one of your activities.
- You want to view all those who have Direct Discounts set up.
You have the customers' details in the system already.
You know which type of discount you need to apply and who you will be applying it to.
It’s easy to set-up and manage discounts that attach directly to a parent or child. Here's how.
- Under the “Customers” main tab you'll find the “Direct Discounts” tab that lets you see all the discounts associated with that customer.
- You can filter, search and edit each discount, and even export your discount data into a CSV file all from this one location.
Please note, this tab shows direct discounts only, it does not show activity discounts such as Earlybird or Multiple Booking discounts.
1. Navigate to the Customers tab.
2. Click the '+' button.
3. Then click Direct Discounts.
4. Here you can: Export to CSV, search by activity type, filter the customers or select multiple customers.
5. You can edit a discount here, by clicking the cog on the right-hand side of the customers' details.