- You have a customer who has booked a free trial.
- They now want you to book them in for the rest of the activity.
You have an existing Lessons and Classes activity set up on Enrolmy.
- You have selected to allow Free Trials.
- You have Free Trial bookings in your activity.
How To Convert Free Trials Into Full Term Bookings
If you have not yet set up free trials for your Lessons and Classes activity and would like to do so, please click here.
1. Within your classes and lessons activity, select 'Booked in'.
2. Click the Action cog next to the free trial customer you wish to convert.
3. Select Convert to Full Booking.
Select Customer Term Dates
4. You will then see a screen similar to the screenshots below.
- Please check that the dates are correct for the free trials and normal sessions.
- Ensure that you also check the prices for each session in the Total Fees section.
5. Select Save and create pending adjustments
6. Click on the Adjustments tab in the activity
7. Select the adjustment and click Convert to Invoices and Credit Notes
8. Head to the draft invoice section
9. Select the customer's invoice and click approve and send the invoice to the billpayer
Email Confirmation To Customers
The customer should receive an automatic email if...
The trial session was yesterday
They weren't absent for your trial
They have no more active bookings in the activity
They haven't received a "your free trial has ended" email before.
Great! You now know how to convert your free trials into full bookings!