- You have a Classes/Lessons type activity set up and you need to edit bookings inside it.
- You have a Classes/Lessons type activity set up and you need to move bookings to a waitlist inside it.
- You have a Classes/Lessons type activity set up and you need to move bookings to another activity from it.
You understand how your classes or Lessons activity is set up.
You have existing bookings in the activity.
You know which bookings you need to edit.
You can edit all bookings for every attendee that is booked into your Lessons or Classes Activity.
For example, in a drama lessons activity, you can edit bookings as much as you require. Any difference to charged or credited fees will be auto calculated by Enrolmy for you, allowing you to choose what you want to do with the difference. Enrolmy gives you complete flexibility over your bookings.
To edit a booking, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the 'Activities' tab.
2. Select the activity you need to edit.
3. Select 'Booked In'.
4. Find the Attendee you want to make the changes to and Click the Cog. You will be given the following options:
- Edit their booking
- Cancel booking. If you need to see how to cancel a booking Click here!
- Move them to a waitlist
- Move them to another activity.
Choosing 'Edit Booking'
To edit the booking: Select the attendees' name (or click 'Edit Booking' under the cog) then select 'Edit Booking' on the right-hand side, you will then have the following options:
- You can change the date range, to select a new 'First Day'.
- You can move all booked in sessions to the waiting list by selecting 'Move to the Waiting List'.
- By clicking the tickbox next to a date, you will see that the 'No Booking' section on the right has changed to 'To Book'. This means that the attendee will need to confirm the booking.
- You can also select 'Free Trial' if you wish to change the booking to a Free Trial. You will see this reflected in the booking session on the right.
Once you have made the necessary changes, click 'Save and Create Pending Adjustments' on the bottom of the page.
Choosing 'Move to Waitlist'
If you select 'Move to Waitlist', you'll go straight to the page with all of the attendees' bookings.
- You will see that all of the attendees' bookings have been moved to the waiting list.
- If you need to, you can change selected sessions back into bookings so that only the ones you need to be on the waiting list are there.
Once you are happy with your changes, click 'Save and Create Pending Adjustments'.
You will then see confirmation of your changes at the top of the page.
Choosing 'Move to Another Activity'
If you choose to 'Move to another Activity', you will be taken to a page where you can select which activity to transfer the attendees' bookings to.
- You can select the date that the attendee last attended a session if you need to, or you can choose to leave it as is if they have not attended any sessions. This will allow you to change how much to credit the attendee for if need be.
- You can also choose to void the invoice.
- You can choose to send an email confirmation for the new booking.
- When you are happy with your changes click 'Move attendee' in the bottom right corner.