- You want to cancel a customer's booking in your Activity.
This document assumes
You have an existing activity completely set up on Enrolmy.
- You have attendees in the activity.
- You know your refund policies.
How to Cancel a Customer's Booking
- Select the Activity tab.
- Select the Booked In tab.
- Click the gear cog on the right side of the row for the attendee you want to remove.
- Select Cancel booking.
This will cancel the whole booking and void any invoices for this attendee.
- Click OK when prompted to confirm the cancellation.
- Enter your reason for cancelling when prompted.
- Then, when you confirm you will see as below confirmation of your actions and that the bill payer is notified of the cancellation. Unpaid invoices for this booking will be voided, a pending adjustment will be created for paid customers to convert to a credit note and process a refund or offset against another invoice.
To view the cancellation email:
- Click the (+) tab next to Money in the main navigation bar.
- Click on Communication.
- You will see a list of all your emails sent from your Enrolmy Account. Click on the email you wish to view. A booking cancellation email will look similar to the one you see below:
Congratulations! You now know how to cancel a customer's booking.