- You have an activity running
- You have completed the day/activity.
- You need to know how to reconcile the attendance for it.
You have an activity set up and it is currently running.
You have used either the Mobile App, the Tablet Kiosk or Paper Form to record attendance
You want a detailed record of attendance recorded in Enrolmy.
How To Manage Your Attendance
1. Click on Attendance in your activity.
2. Click on the day you want to view.
- If you would like to print rolls just select the days you wish to print and click 'Print Daily Attendance Form'.
- Otherwise, it will record the attendance from the use of the Mobile App or Tablet Kiosk.
How To Reconcile Attendance
1. Click on the Session Drop down to change
2. Make any changes needed to your attendance
You can move them to the waiting list which will move them to the waiting list section.
How To Add An Attendee To A Day
1. Select the 'Search all children' box and type in the student's name you need to add an attendee who is not currently in the activity.
2. Click 'Add extra attendee'.
3. Select the correct session they are in and Save Changes.
Save And Finalise
Once you are ready to;
a) Generate Invoices
b) Make Adjustments
1. Confirm that this is now a true an accurate record for the day.
3. Approve the attendance. It is important to note that only approved attendances are included when invoices are generated.
The balance displayed against a child is pulled directly from the activity statement section in Enrolmy. The total amount of the balance also includes the balance from any other family members with the same billpayer, across all activities.
Awesome! You now know how to reconcile attendance.