How to Reconcile Attendance and Generate Invoices
This article will help you understand how to manage attendance, reconciliation, absences and charges.
Attendance, Reconciliation, Absence and Charges
Managing Attendance is vital to the successful administration of your Activity. To help you understand how it all works together, this is the way to think:
Bookings are the anticipated expected scenario up to 24 hours prior to the first day of that booking.
One the day the system then moves to attendance mode and any changes then on in fall in attendance, therefore marking the outcome rather than changing, such as absent, full charge, no charge etc.... as this is now classed as past tense and needs to reflect the 'actual outcome' from the anticipated forward planned booking.
Your attendance must be completed after the first day.
1. Click on the Attendance tab, you can jump to any week in the event.
2. Click on the day you want to view to jump to that day. If you would like to print rolls just select the days you wish to print and click 'Print Daily Attendance Form'
When viewing the attendance form you can manage that day of the activity. See below for an example
1. Switch to any day from the form
2. Before and after care are separated on the attendance
3. You can change which session a child attends
4. You can move them to the waiting list which will show below
5. Add any student to the day by typing their name in here
6. Add any student to the waiting list by typing their name in here
Once a day is completed the following extra section will appear on the attendance form
1. Upload a copy of the signed attendance register
2. Confirm that this is now a true an accurate record for the day
3. Approve. It is important to note that only approved attendances are included when invoices are generated
Create your invoices at the end of each week by clicking on the “Generate Invoices” tab. Attendance records for the week must be completed before invoices can be created. The date range in the “Invoices” and “Generate Invoices” tabs will automatically default to the most recently completed week for you.
1. Click on the Generate Invoices tab (see below).
2. Select the week you wish to invoice from the date range drop-down list (see below)
3. Select the attendees you wish to invoice or click select all (see below)
4. Click the orange “Generate Invoices” button (see below)
5. Draft invoices will be created for each attendee. OSCAR subsidies will be included if applicable as line items on the invoice where they are known (you can see it highlighted in red below).
6. Review your draft invoices in the Money section
7. Select the draft invoices you want to send and click approve and email.