- You want to know how suitable a Concise invoice would be for your Before and After School Care or Holiday Programme activity.
- You want to find out how to generate Concise Invoices for your activity.
You know what activity category you will be using on Enrolmy.
- You know the business rhythm of your activity and how it relates to your invoicing.
This article covers:
- What concise invoices are.
- When a concise invoice should be used.
- How to change your activity settings to generate concise invoices.
In Enrolmy, you can generate two types of invoices:
A detailed invoice - displays each session's information in a separate row.
Click here to find out more about detailed invoices.
A concise invoice - aggregates all sessions and displays a single row with the totalled number of sessions and the total amount.
Example of Concise Invoice
When should you use a Concise Invoice?
If you are running a Lessons and Classes activity where a customer must book ALL sessions, a Concise Invoice would be appropriate here, as you will have one total charge.
Where do I change the settings for this?
- Navigate to the Edit Activity page.
- Scroll down to Invoice Settings.
- Click on the blue Show Advanced Options.
- Use the drop-down menu to select which type of invoice you want to generate for this activity.