How to Create Your Own Email Templates & Modify System Templates
Standard System Email Templates, and Customised Email
Standard System Templates, and Customised
You will see from the communications tab that you can access email templates.
- Select Modify Templates
- There are three tabs, default system templates, system templates, and personal templates
- You can view any template by simply selecting it
- Select the template you wish to edit
- Click on the cog to the far right of the screen
- Select Edit
- DO not EDIT any of the macro fields if you do not understand how they work, please contact the team who can edit for you
Creating Personalised Templates
It is a great idea if you want to send out seasonal emails or bulk email to set up a personalised template first, you can add in links if you wish and attach other documents.
Once you have done this you can then select the customers you choose either all, or through tagged groups or just parents or students via the filters, then select to email and choose your personal template. Here is how to create your new template.
- Select 'New Personal Template'
- Enter Template Name, Subject and Content
Use the tool bar below in the template design to change text type, alignment, add images, and web links