- You have a need to export your customer information.
You know what customer data you are storing on Enrolmy.
You know what a CSV (Comma Separated Value) document is and how it can be opened.
All of the customer data generated from your business is exportable by a CSV format inside Enrolmy.
Here is a step by step guide on how to export your Customer Data
1. Firstly select the 'Customers Tab', and then 'Active Accounts'.
2. Secondly, select the Filters tab as shown, then select Students from the drop-down.
3. When your list of students has been created, ensure you have selected "show all" as shown below, so that you can select all the students or specific ones depending on the information you wish to collate.
4. Once you have selected your choice of students, you can choose to export the data into a CSV from the '+ More' tab, this will then direct you to select the data you wish to export. When you are ready, click 'Generate CSV'.
You can also export all the information and then choose to hide or delete certain columns from your spreadsheet.