- You need to know what the My Activities tab is used for.
- You need to know how to navigate the My Activities tab.
This document assumes the following.
- You know how to get to the Activities tab.
- Individual activity set-up is covered under the 'Setting Up Your (activity type)' article within the help docs, as the set-up process is slightly different for different activity types.
- Please also check the 'Incorrect Activity Set-Up' article, which explains what happens if you set up an activity incorrectly. You can do so here:
You can find all your Activities under the My Activities tab.
The following sub-tabs are available
- All Activities
- Current Activities (activities currently running)
- Future Activities (activities coming up)
- Concluded Activities (activities that have finished)
- Archived Activities - under the plus (activities that you have archived)
Other Features of the Activities Page
- Filters. By clicking Filters it opens up the ability to filter by Venue or Activity Type.
- Public. You can see if your activity is posted live to the public.
- Cog. By clicking the Cog, you can choose to:
- View (go into the management area).
- Edit Settings (edit the activity).
- Add Attendee to Activity.
- Create a copy.