The 'My Activities' Tab
Brief description of the sub-tabs available under the 'My Activities' tab and other features you can find on the Activities page.
Individual activity set-up is covered under the Setting Up Your (activity type) article within the help docs, the set-up process is different for different activity types.
Please also check the 'Incorrect Activity Set-Up' article, which explains what happens if you set up an activity incorrectly.
You can find all your Activities under the My Activities tab.
The following subtabs are available
- All Activities
- Current Activities (activities currently running)
- Future Activities (activities coming up)
- Concluded Activities (activities that have finished)
- Archived Activities - under the plus (activities that you have archived)
Other Features of the Activities Page
- By clicking Filters it opens up the ability to filter by Venue or Activity Type.
- You can see if your activity is posted live to the public.
- By clicking the Cog
- You can choose to
- View (go into the management area
- Edit Settings (edit the activity)
- Add Attendee to Activity.
- Create a copy.