- You need to add Authorised Pick-Ups to a customer/attendee.
- You want the parents to know how to do this themselves
- You want to print out a list of Authorised Pick-Up's.
You have attendees already enrolled in an activity.
Your activity requires Authorised Pick up Information.
The Authorised Pick-up can sign out the Children.
You may need to add, edit, and manage Authorised Pick-Up persons for attendees of your activities.
Adding Authorised Pick-Up Persons
During the booking process, the enrolment form requests that the customer add Authorized Pick-Up Persons who are authorised to pick up the child/children. Once this is complete all details are stored on the Customers account.
How to Change Authorised Pick-Up Person's details (parent making the change)
1. Customer logs in to Enrolmy.
2. Select 'My Providers' on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Select 'Enrolment Form' under Provider Name.
4. Progress through each stage to the 'Authorised Pick-Ups' Section.
5. Add extra names, or edit existing.
6. Progress to the end of the enrolment.
7. Click "I'm finished! Save changes".
8. Repeat for each attendee who needs this changed.
How to Change named person's (provider making the change)
Please Note: This option will only appear if it is possible for you to do so.
Should a customer request that you edit or add details on their behalf, here is how:
1. Find the customer in your database.
2. Select the first child under the parent profile.
3. Select Edit.
4. Add or edit named person's.
5. Save page.
6. Repeat for all Children.
7. Check any accounts that the second parent may have of their own, and repeat the above process for children again.
How to print authorised pick up lists
Should you wish to print out a list of attendees from an activity with their associated pick-up persons, here is how:
1. Select the activity.
2. Select the "bookings" tab.
3. Select all the names booked in.
4. Select the '+ More' button.
5. Select Export to CSV.
6. De-select all criteria other than name and authorised pick up selections.
Preview7. Export data by clicking 'Generate CSV'.