- You want an efficient way to categorise and filter your customers.
You have different categories in mind to place your customers into.
What is a Tag?
A Tag way to create your own custom filters for the customers on your database. A Customer can have multiple Tags. Tags are useful when filtering people out using the Enrolmy search facility. E.g. you can search "Soccer" and all attendees who have the "Soccer" Tag will be listed.
A Tag Group is a particular category of Tags. e.g. "Soccer", "Basketball", "Tennis" are all individual Tags which might be in the Tag Group called "Sports"
Accessing your Tags and Tag Groups
To access your Manage Tags page:
- Click on the (+) plus tab in the main navigation bar.
- Select Settings.
- In the left General Settings Panel, scroll down to Safety Form.
- Click on Manage Tags.
Creating a new Tag or Tag Group
To create a new Tag:
- Scroll down to the All Tags section.
- Click the + Add New Tag button.
- Type in the name of the Tag.
4. Drag your Tag into the corresponding Tag Group.
To create a new Tag Group:
- Scroll down to the Tag Groups section.
- Click the + Add New Tag Group button.
- Type in the name of the Tag Group.
- Select the colour of the Tag Group (optional).
- Click Go.
- NOTE: You can also arrange your tags to be listed in a particular order by dragging them and arranging them from left (will appear first) to right (will appear last).
- NOTE: To remove a tag, click the small x next to it.
Applying Tags to Customers
- You can add a Tag to multiple customers simultaneously.
To apply a Tag to a Customer:
- Navigate to the CUSTOMERS tab in the main navigation bar.
- Use the tickboxes on the left-hand side to select the Customers you want to add a Tag to.
- Click the Tag button in the top-right next to the search bar.
- Start typing the Tag you want to apply to the selected Customers.
- Click the Add Tags button.
- Your selected Customers will now have the selected Tag associated with them.
Filtering Customers by Tags
To filter using Tags:
- Click the +Filters button in the top-right area of the page.
- The drop-down menu(s) represent the different Tag Groups.
- Use the drop-down menu(s) to select the Tag(s) you want to filter by.
- Click the Search button on the right-hand side.
- A list of Customers associated with the selected Tag(s) will appear.
Congratulations! You can now manage your Tags and Tag Groups on Enrolmy.