- You want to add staff members to your Enrolmy Account.
- You want to edit a staff member's details.
- You want to resend an invite to a staff member.
This document assumes you understand the following.
Admin and Support staff members will be able to access your Enrolmy account settings.
- Tutors will only be able to access the mobile app.
- Take care to use the correct capitalisation of the emails that you type into the add staff section.
How To Add Staff To Enrolmy
- Click the Plus (+) next to Money
- Click Settings in the dropdown menu.
- From the Settings Menu on the left, under the Advanced section, click Manage Staff.
- You will then see the Create New Staff Account Page. Fill in the staff member's details here.
- Click the orange Create Account button in the bottom right corner of the page. This will send an invite via email to the staff member.
- Staff who have not yet used the link will have a Placeholder status.
- The staff member will need to use the email link within 24 hours. If the 24-hour period has elapsed, then you can resend the invite as shown below.
Resending the Invite Link
- Scroll to the staff member you want to reinvite.
- Click on the gear cog on the far right of the row.
- To reinvite the staff member, click Resend Invite. This will email them another 24-hour link which they can use to login to the system.
- To edit the staff member's details, click Edit.
Congratulations! You now know how to add staff members to your Enrolmy Account.