- You wish to use the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App to manage your programmes
You have at least one activity set up which has taken bookings on Enrolmy, and you are operational.
- You have added your staff to the Enrolmy App and have assigned them to their activities
Use of the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
The Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App can be used by organisation staff too;
- Contact or view emergency contact information for child/ren in the programme
- Sign child/ren in and out of the programme
- Create ad-hoc roll calls
- Quick-view important health and safety information of attending child/ren
How To Access the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
1. Review the Staff User Access Levels Explained
3. Have your staff activate their Enrolmy Logins - How Staff Create Login Credentials To Join Enrolmy
4. Assign staff to activities - How To Assign Staff To Activities
How To Download the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App
The Mobile Application can be downloaded to Android or Apple devices. Please make sure that your phone systems and settings are up to date.
1. Open the Google Play store or the App Store, depending on your device.
2. Search for "Enrolmy for Providers" within the app/play store.
If you cannot find the application in the app or play store then use the following links to download the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App.
- On Andriod devices - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.provider_app
- On Apple devices - https://apps.apple.com/au/app/enrolmy-for-providers/id1351109945
4. Once downloaded, open up the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application and login using your Enrolmy credentials.
Awesome! You're now ready to start using the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application! See how use the different features below;