- You wish to use the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App to manage your programmes
You have at least one activity set up which has taken bookings on Enrolmy, and you are operational.
- You have added your staff to the Enrolmy App and have assigned them to their activities
The Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application
The Enrolmy for Providers Mobile App can be used by organisation staff too.
- Contact or view emergency contact information for child/ren in the programme
- Sign child/ren in and out of the programme
- Create ad-hoc roll calls
- Quick-view important health and safety information of attending child/ren
Join Enrolmy as a Staff Member
To access the mobile application, you first need your manager to add you to the Enrolmy System as a tutor. You should receive an email asking you to join Enrolmy by creating a password.
1. Head to your inbox and select join now!
2. Create your Enrolmy login
3. Download the Enrolmy for Providers app via the steps below.
- Check your junk mailbox if you have not received an email from Enrolmy to join as a staff member.
- If you cannot find the email, then contact your manager to resend your staff invite.
- If the email link does not work, it has expired; contact your manager to resend your staff invite.
How to Download the App
The Mobile App can be downloaded on to Android or Apple devices. Please make sure that your phone systems and settings are up to date.
1. Open the Google Play store or the App Store, depending on your device.
2. Search for "Enrolmy for Providers" within the app/play store.
4. Once downloaded, open up the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application and login using your Enrolmy credentials
See how to use all the Enrolmy for Providers Mobile Application features here