Transferring Kids Lessons
- In all activities there can be different grades, groups and levels.
- Often children need to be moved from one lessons/activity to another.
- This document gives you the process used to shift attendees from one lessons/activity to another.
- A student has began attending in one activity and you then want to move them to another activity.
- A students is booked into one activity and before it has began you want to shift them into another activity.
This document assumes you know the following.
- How children are placed into different activities in the first place.
- How invoices are generated for, and tied to, activities.
- What Credit Notes are and how they are used in accounting.