- You need to add customers without creating a booking.
You know how to access your CRM (Customers tab).
There may be times when you need to add a customer or family to your database, but not send them an invite to book at that time.
Here is the way to add the customer to your database.
1. Under the Customers Tab, select 'Add Adult'.
2. Complete all of the details on the Adult/Parent, entering information in all of the required fields, including any direct family discounts you are offering. When you have finished either click:
Save, or Save and add child depending on your next steps.
3. Save - if you save and do not need to add a child you will see the following:
You will see that a new Placeholder account has been created, a placeholder account is an account but not complete regarding the enrolment information, therefore they will receive an email asking them to complete their enrolment when they book into an activity.
4. Save and add child
This time you will notice that you still receive the confirmation 'The placeholder (adult) was added', but now you need to enter in the student details.
Again you will see confirmation that the child placeholder account has been created.
5. Under the New Accounts tab, you will now see those new placeholder accounts.
If you need to know how to invite these attendees to an activity later on, you can find out how to do so here: Click here!