- You want to know how your existing customers can rebook with you easily.
- You have a fully set up Account with Enrolmy.
- You have taken bookings for your Activity, meaning you have existing customers.
How a Parent Rebooks with You
- An existing Parent does not need to complete the enrolment form as their child's details will already be on your database.
- A Parent can access the Activity Provider's page in Enrolmy.
- In the middle of the screen they will see four tabs:
- Ts & Cs (Terms and Conditions)
There are two ways in which a Parent can view the Activities you offer. They can:
- Select the Activities tab.
A list of available activities will appear below along with the option to "Book now".
- Select the About tab.
They will then see two buttons on the top-right hand side of the page.
Then, they can click on "See Activities", and a list of available activities will appear and the option to "Book now".
Booking into your activity
When the Parent clicks the "Book now" button, they will be invited to log-in or register as below:
If they are an existing parent, they can log-in in the Existing Users section with their username and password and complete the booking efficiently.
Congratulations! You now know how Parents can Rebook with You.