If you need to add attendees to an activity in the mobile app Click here.
- Your activity has already closed bookings for that day and you need to add attendees to it.
- You need to change the session time for an attendee.
You have an existing activity.
You know the important role the attendance page plays in your business operational rhythm.
- You know how to do this on the Mobile App.
This article shows you how to add a child to an activity, after the booking system has been closed off, on the day of the activity.
- Enrolmy closes off the booking system once the day of the activity arrives, the specific time within that 24 hours prior is selected by yourself at the time of creating the activity.
- However, if you need to, you can bypass the system to add people into an Activity through the 'Attendance' tab, found within any of your Activities.
1. Select the specific date you want to add the student to and click on it.
2. At the bottom of the list of attendees type the name of the attendee you wish to add to the activity.
- It will autocomplete, so select the name you want to choose.
- Please note: If the attendee you need to add is not a part of the activity, click the box that says 'Search all children'.
3. Click 'Add attendees to activity' .
4. Select the Session they will be attending.
5. Click Save Changes (the Confirmation Box will appear).
Awesome! You now know how to add attendees a particular day of an Activity.