- You want to give your customers a detailed invoice that itemising each session you are charging for.
- You want to find out how to generate detailed invoices with Enrolmy for your activity.
You have set up your activity on Enrolmy.
- You understand the purpose of an invoice.
You know the business rhythm of your activity.
This article covers:
- What detailed invoices are.
- When a detailed invoice should be used.
- How to change your settings to generate detailed invoices.
In Enrolmy, you can generate two types of invoices:
A detailed invoice - displays each session's information as a separate line item.
A grouped invoice - aggregates all sessions and displays a single row with the totaled number of sessions and the total amount.
Click here to find out more about concise grouped invoices.
Example of Detailed Invoice
When should you use a detailed invoice?
We recommend using detailed invoices for Before and after school activities and Holiday programmes. We recommend this because it has a clear breakdown of each day/session you are charging the customer for.
Where do I change the settings for this?
- Navigate to the Edit Activity page.
- Scroll down to Invoice Settings.
- Click on the blue Show Advanced Options.
- Use the drop-down menu to select which type of invoice you want to generate for this activity.