- You have made an invoice you want to delete (Void).
You understand the financial principles your business operates with.
You understand that if you void an invoice it is final and can't be undone.
If you are connect to Xero - you understand how this will be reflected.
There may be times when you need to void an invoice.
- Voiding an invoice is helpful when you need to make changes to an invoice but the best course of action is actually to make a new one.
- Enrolmy uses the voiding of invoices in a number of its processes.
- If you are a Xero user - You must ensure that any actions you take in Enrolmy are synced with Xero afterwards.
How to do this
1. Navigate to the Money Tab.
2. Navigate to the Awaiting Payment Tab.
3. Select your invoice by clicking the invoice number so that it brings up the invoice.
4. Select the '+' symbol, and then void invoice. You will then be asked to enter a reason for voiding, enter this then save.
If you now navigate to your Money tab again, select the '+' tab, and then 'void', you will see the invoice appear in the list of voided invoices.