- You are managing payments in Enrolmy and not using Xero.
- You want to edit a payment on a particular invoice.
- You want to remove a wrongly attached payment from an invoice.
This document assumes the following.
You are not using Xero (If you are you will follow Xero's process in Xero).
You understand basic accounting principles.
You understand the implications of this for your customers.
- You know what invoice number you're looking for.
Editing a payment on an invoice:
- Select your chosen invoice by the invoice number to open it.
- When the invoice has loaded, you will see the payment noted at the bottom.
- Click on the word Payment in blue.
- Click on the Action cog on the right side of the row of the payment you want to edit.
- Click Edit to modify the payment.
- Change the value in the Amount field as necessary.
- To notify the bill payer of this change through email, select the tickbox under the notes section.
Removing a payment on an invoice:
- Select your chosen invoice by the invoice number.
- Click on the Action cog, select Delete.
- Click OK to confirm you want to delete the payment.