How to remove or edit a payment on a paid invoice
Steps to remove or edit a payment from a paid invoice, this action is also needed if you need to void a paid invoice
How to remove or edit a payment from a paid invoice
You may have a situation where a payment has wrongly been attached to an invoice and you need to remove this, similarly, you need to remove a payment in order to void a paid invoice, here are the steps to follow to remove a payment.
There are many areas within Enrolmy where you may be working with invoices, it does not matter where you navigate to in order to action the following steps.
1. From your chosen invoice, select the invoice by the invoice number.
2. When the invoice has loaded, you will see the payment noted at the bottom
3. Select the word Payment in blue
4. You will then see the payment detail as below, showing all payments against that invoice number, there may be more than one, so select the cog to the far right of the payment in question
Next Steps for Deleting Payments
5. To DELETE the payment, select DELETE
6. Next, you will be asked to confirm the deletion, then your action is complete.
Next Steps to EDIT Payments
7. To EDIT the payment, select EDIT
8. You will now see a screen with the original payment details appear, here you can edit the amount and detail in the case of the original being incorrect.
9. Your action is complete, and confirmation is displayed on the screen.