- You have created an invoice and you want to edit it.
You know how to create invoices manually.
- You know how Enrolmy creates Invoices automatically.
- You understand the implication if connected to Xero.
Times may arise when you need to edit an invoice. This is often the easiest way to make changes to individual invoices for unique discounts or other specialised changes. You are able to edit certain aspects of an invoice when it is in Draft.
Here is how to do so:
1. Navigate to the Money Tab.
2. Select your invoice(s) from the Draft tab.
3. Click on the invoice number and open your chosen invoice.
4. Click the edit button.
5. Now you can edit the bill payer, add extra line items, add any unique discounts or set $ amounts. The invoice will re-calculate. You can then approve and send when you are happy with your changes.