- You have applied a credit notes to an invoice and you want to unapply it.
- You understand what a credit note is.
- You understand basic financial principles.
- You know how to apply credit notes to invoices.
If you are syncing with Xero, use Xero to remove applied Credit Notes. Click here for the Xero help on this.
Below are the steps to follow if unapplying in Enrolmy.
- Go to Money.
- Select Credit Notes.
- Click the '+'.
- Select Applied to Invoice.
- Search for the name of the customer.
- Look for the invoice.
- Click the cog.
- Click Delete.
This will undo the application of the Credit Note making the Credit Note and the Invoice increase in the relevant amount