How to convert pending adjustments
Pending adjustments are created over the course of an Activity whenever a booking is changed from what was originally invoiced
Pending adjustments are created over the course of an Activity whenever a booking has changed from what was booked and invoiced originally, this is because there is either a change in the amount whereby more money is required, or less and a refund then becomes due.
To convert pending adjustments to invoices or credit notes:
Before you begin, make sure that the attendance record has been completed for the entire duration of the Activity.
1. Navigate to your Activity and click on the 'View pending adjustments' tab. Far right under 'Money'.
Pending Adjustments - To Credit
1. Within the activity, convert pending adjustment to credit note.
2. Head to Money Tab > Credit Notes > Drafts
3. Apply the draft credit note or allocate some of those credits to an invoice.
Pending Adjustments - To Charge
1. Within the activity, convert pending adjustment to a charge against an invoice.
2. Head to Money Tab > Draft Invoices
3. Confirm and email the updated / new invoice to the customer.
If you decide not to charge or refund the pending adjustment for any particular reason, you can void them as shown below: