- You have taken bookings and payments on through Enrolmy.
- You want to know how to view and manage your Credit Card payments through Enrolmy.
You have your activity setup complete on Enrolmy.
- You are able to take credit card payments for bookings on Enrolmy.
Tracking your transactions
This article covers:
- Understanding where to look for your credit card payments.
- How to view details about the payments.
- Creating CSV reports with this information.
Credit Card Transactions
- Click on the Money tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Credit card transactions button in the top right area of the page. You will then see:
- All the payments made to you by credit card.
- The date of each transaction.
To export the information on a page to a CSV (spreadsheet) file, you can do so by clicking the Export to CSV button next to the search bar.
To find out what each column represents, hover your mouse over the grey question mark in the column header.
Here is an overview of each of the tabs on the page:
Daily Card Transactions
- Here you need to select the month of choice from the drop-down menu as below.
- You will then see an accumulative list of all payments by day.
If for example, you select April 2018, you will see a list of all daily payments in April 2018.
- To see the payment details, click the gear cog in the actions column on the row of the transaction you want to view.
Monthly Card Transactions
- Here, you will see the cumulative transactions and payments for each month.
- To see each day's amounts please go the Daily Card Transactions tab.
- Here you must select a specific day using the drop-down menus to select the month and day.
- This report will show you all the sales on that particular day, along with the activity each sale is associated with, and other details about the sale (e.g. fees).
Here, you can find:
- the lumpsum payments you are scheduled to receive.
- A breakdown of those lumpsum payments when clicked.
Here is an example of a CSV report exported from Enrolmy.