- You want to use the Enrolmy Parent Kiosk for Parents/Caregivers to sign attendees in and out of your Activity sessions.
- You want parents to be able to sign their kids in and out without your assistance.
This document assumes the following.
- You have completely set up your account with Enrolmy.
- You have activities set up and attendees booked into them.
- You have completed your third onboarding call with the Enrolmy team.
The Chrome Browser Enrolmy Parent Kiosk
- The Enrolmy Kiosk is used for Parents or Caregivers to sign attendees in and out of Activity sessions.
- It also provides the ability to log the sign-in and-sign out times of the attendees.
Setting up the Kiosk
- In your home base, click Parent Kiosk Mode for the organisation you are running.
- Use the URL to load up the site on your device.
- Save the site as a bookmark for easy access each day.
- Your current activities will be displayed.
- Select the Activity you are running, and want to use the tablet in.
to Sign-In Daily
- When you select the Enrolmy Icon the page will load and require you to sign in:
- Once you have signed in you will see your current daily activities listed.
- Select the Activity you are currently running and want to take sign-ins for.
- The parent will then select the Sign In button.
- This will display a list of names and a checkbox next to each name. The parent selects the child they are signing in, and clicks the orange Sign In button at the bottom of the page.
- The parent then selects who they are. The session's supervisor can also sign children in. The Supervisor would select the Activity Supervisor here.
- Then they click the orange 'Next' button at the bottom of the tablet. A white box will appear for the parent to sign on the screen.
- The parent/supervisor will enter their signature, then click Submit.
- The sign-out process is the same as the sign-in process above.