- You need to set up an Enrolmy Account for your school.
You have the authority to set up this account.
You know the details of your school.
Setting up your School Profile
This is how you list and update your school profile with school description, contact details, photos, address etc.
From within Settings (in the '+' tab) and under Essentials you can access your Organisation Settings, here you can list and update your profile and school details.
- Name: Should be your school name as registered.
- Contact Details: These details are the contact details we use to reach out about various communications including subscriptions.
- My Minisite URL is there to let you know the URL for your front-end (Enrolmy homepage) and back-end (admin access). This is where your customers find your activities, bookmark this page!
2. The next section deals with categories and the nature of your business. You can select up to three categories that best describe your business.
3. The next section is where you add your main page image and your school logo. Image size requirements are displayed when you hover over the image area you are adding or changing.
Listing Photos are used as part of your programme's description and are shown in the About Us page.
4. In the About section, there are two fields: Brief Description and Detailed Description.
The Short Description will be displayed alongside your main photo in the Enrolmy homepage, as shown below.
The Long Description will appear in the About Us section of your main page, as shown below.
5. The Featured Sidebar section. This section is where you can add some interesting descriptions of your activities to the side of your main page.
Feature Title #1 and #2 will be the titles for these descriptions, as shown below.
6. The Social media Section. Social Media plays an important role in all promotions, so you should make use of this section if you have social media accounts. Input all relevant details as they relate to any channels currently connected to your company.
7. The Physical Address Section. Fill in the physical address of your school.
You can switch Online Publishing Settings to NO when you are undergoing maintenance. At all other times, remember to keep it on YES so that it will appear to your customers. Remember to use the 'Save Changes button' to save any changes you make.