- You are using the Enrolmy Subsidy Reconciliation Process
- You want to understand and utilise the subsidies sections in Enrolmy
This document assumes you know the following.
- You know the general layout of Enrolmy
- You understand the data that is displayed on your organisation's weekly WINZ statements.
Understanding the Subsidy Sections in Enrolmy
There are two areas in Enrolmy where you can manage your subsidies.
- Individually within your BASC/HP activities.
- Within the WINZ Statment Section.
Within your BASC/HP Activities
The Subsidy Overview Page
The Subsidy Overview Page displays a week by week overview of your subsidies for that activity.
1. Filter specific dates or toggle the view by term.
2. You will also be able to view the term's summary of...
- Booked Hours
- Attended Hours
- Charged Hours
- Arrears Totals
- Regular Totals
- Difference (WINZ Overpayments)
3. The different status definitions will let you know whether or not you have any further steps left to finish off the Subsidy Reconciliation Process for a specific week.
- Unreconciled - You have not begun or saved the subsidy reconciliation process for this week
- Completed - You have saved and finalized your subsidy reconciliation for this week.
- Partial - You have an unreconciled WINZ Arrears Payment on this week.
The Weekly Subsidies Detail Page
The Subsidy Detail Page allows you to upload your WINZ statement for the week, and then make manual WINZ payment changes if necessary.
1. Easily navigate to other week's if necessary.
2. You can upload the WINZ statement for the week, within the subsidy details page of your activity. You will need to know...
- The venue at which your activity is running at
- The Location SWN number for that venue
And you will need to have...
- Downloaded the WINZ Statement as a PDF that WINZ emailed directly to you
3. This will lead you to confirm matches for the WINZ Statement data to real customers and activities inside your Enrolmy Account. Enrolmy will suggest appropriate attendee and activity matches, your customers just need to have previously booked into your programmes using Enrolmy for the suggested match to work! On this page, you can toggle the following
- Change the suggested match to a different child in your Enrolmy system
- Change the suggested activity match to a different activity that you are running or ran.
You will also be able to see
- If a WINZ payment is a regular or an arrears payment
- Attendee Last Name
- Attendee First name
- Caregiver Last Name
- Caregiver First Name
- The attendee's SWN Number
- Their week's Attended Hours
- The attendee's Renewal date
4. When saving and finalizing the WINZ Statement matches for the week, you will be given the opportunity to make further manual changes relating to your week's subsidy reconciliation.
- Attendee First Name
- Attendee Last Name
- Booked Hours
- Charged Hours
- Subsidy Rate
- Switcher will then give a Subsidy End date
- Capped Hours (WINZ Cap)
- WINZ Hourly Rate
- Hours WINZ is paying
- Total WINZ payment for the week.
- Difference (any OSCAR Overpayment from WINZ)
Understanding Arrears Payments
Sometimes, WINZ works in mysterious ways and it is common for WINZ Payments to be paid out irregularly. Some weeks, you will receive a payment for an attendee that is intended to cover a date period that is long gone. Arrears payments are usually identified in two ways on the WINZ Statement
1. An Arrears payment with a specified date range
2. An arrears payment with an unspecified date range
The Enrolmy Reconciliation Process handles these arrears payments in different ways.
Reconciling an Arrears payment with a specified date range
1. Arrears payments will be revealed on the week that the WINZ Statement specified - even if the WINZ Statement was originally uploaded into a different week.
2. To identify the week that the arrears payment appeared on, that week will show as a partially reconciled status on the subsidy overview page. Clicking into the week and saving and finalizing the form, will generate a WINZ Credit Note for the arrears payment
Reconciling an Arrears payment with an un-specified date range
If the WINZ Statement does not specify a date range for the arrears payment, then the arrears payment will display on the week that the WINZ Statement is uploaded against. A WINZ Credit Note will be created for the arrears payment, when the subsidy reconciliation is saved and finalized for that week.
Understanding WINZ Credit Notes
How WINZ Credit Notes are Generated
For BASC or HP that Invoice in Arrears - Upon saving and finalizing the Enrolmy Subsidies Reconciliation Process, WINZ Credit Notes for that week are generated.
For BASC or HP that Invoice in Arrears - Or in an arrears payment case; saving and finalizing a partially reconciled week will generate a WINZ Credit Note.
For HP that Invoice in Advance - Or in an invoicing in advance instance, uploading the WINZ Statement and then saving and finalizing the week; will generate WINZ Credit Notes
How WINZ Credit Notes are Washed Up
For BASC or HP that invoice in arrears:
1. These WINZ Credit Notes can either be manually allocated to outstanding or overdue invoices from the Money > Credit Notes tab
2. Or you can apply the WINZ Credit Notes in bulk, when generating invoices for the week in arrears.
3. The draft invoice will have the WINZ Credit Notes automatically applied against them.
For HP that invoice in advance:
1. Save and finalize the Enrolmy Subsidy Reconcilation Process within the HP activity
2. WINZ Credit Notes will be created in bulk, and will need to be allocated to already generated invoices from the Money > Credit Notes tab
Generating An MSD Report
1. Open your BASC activity and head to the Attendance tab
2. Select the '+' more button and click 'Weekly Attendance Report'
3. Toggle between your term dates, and select which sessions are applicable for your MSD Report
4. Export or Print report
Awesome! Now you should understand the different features and tools within the Subsidy Sections in Enrolmy!