- You have an existing activity where there are already some bookings.
- You created an activity with the wrong day(s) and need to change them.
You know how to set up and edit an activity.
You know what changes you want to make.
You have the ability to
- Add extra days to, or
- Remove days from,
your activities after bookings have been taken on that activity.
If you need to see how to add days Click Here.
If there are bookings on a day you need to remove from the activity, you will need to close the bookings and then remove these bookings, before you can remove the day.
How to do so:
- Navigate to the activity which you need to edit.
- Click Edit Activity.
- Go to the dates section.
- Click the cog next to the same activity to see the activity on that day.
- Select the tick-box on the left-hand side to deselect the day from the activity.
- Click 'Closed' under the Booking Status column.
- Click 'Update Sessions' underneath on the right-hand side.
- Save your progress above or at the bottom of the page.
If you need to remove multiple days which are the same (e.g. All Mondays), then you can do so.
- Instead of selecting separate days, above the day confirmation section, deselect the day you wish to remove from the activity.
- Then click the 'Refresh Calendar' button next to it.
- This will update the activity by removing all of the selected day(s).
- Save your progress.