- You are taking Payments in Advance for your before and After School Care
- You are managing your billing through Enrolmy only.
You understand the business rhythm when taking Payments in Advance.
You understand the accounting role of Prepayments.
How to generate prepayment requests
Once you have set up your prepayment for the activity, and have received bookings, you will need to generate the request.
1. Go to the activity you need to generate the prepayment requests for.
2. Click the '+' symbol next to the 'Bookings' button on the bar at the top of the activities page.
3. Click 'Prepayment Requests"
4. Select the time period (at the top of the page) that you need to generate the prepayment requests for.
5. Select all the attendees that you require prepayment requests for, alternatively you can use the 'select all' button to select everyone in the list.
6. Click the 'Generate Prepayment Requests' button at the top of the page.
7. Select the attendees you wish to create prepayment requests for or select all.
8. Click the 'generate prepayment requests' button at the bottom left of the page.
9. Click 'Ok' on the pop-up box that appears.
Your prepayment requests will be automatically generated and sent to the relevant attendees (or parents of the attendees).