- You need to manually add attendees to your Lessons and Classes Activity.
You have a pre-existing Lessons and Classes activity setup.
The person you wish to add to the activity is already in the system.
Here are the options you can choose when adding.
When adding attendees to a Lessons and Classes activity (creating a new booking), you have a number of options. Before we dive into the process it's good to know the options available.
These options are:
- Book into all sessions - a standard booking where the customer is booked into every session in that Activity.
- Pro-rata booking - a booking where the customer is booked in from a selected session onwards.
- Book one session - lets you book the customer into one session only.
- Free trial booking (if free trials are enabled).
- Waiting list booking.
Here's the Process.
The steps to add attendees to an activity are as follows:
- Navigate to the 'Booked In' section of your activity.
- Click the 'Add Attendees to Activity' button.
3. Use the filters along the top to if needed, manually search for a customer or scroll down and look for the customer.
4. Select the option you require on the bottom of the page.
5. Select the email confirmation tickbox if you require confirmation to be sent to the attendees.
6. Click the 'Add Attendees' button on the bottom right-hand side of the page.
7. The selected attendees will be added to the sessions you selected in step 4.